16.4.11

BAG WOMAN

I am a bag lady. I am always going everywhere carrying so many bags. A bag incase I stay over, A bag of uni books, A bag of shoes, A bag with the DVD you promised to give to Ben incase you see him, although you never do,  A bag with heels, A bag with a change of clothes that is work appropriate,  A bag with a cozzie incase its hot and everyone decides on an impromptu beach day to Tamarama and you in your near-albino skin, lets say, alabaster skin glory, sit perched on a stinging rock in the almost 30 degree heat because you forgot yours and you live forty five minutes away and everyone is a boy and you can't borrow. A bag inside another bag of makeup and pens, sometimes that have leaked or melted everywhere causing you to buy more bags to put more things in. Separation is an important element to the organisation and madness. You might like to know that even when I was younger I found the need to place all of my dolls on top of my dolls pram at once and carrying many with me around my backyard. This must be where I formed the idea that you must never go anywhere without everything. Incase.  Just Incase. 

 Apparently this is something fashion people do. I feel in my struggle, I am often looking very unfashionable and often quite puffed. 

But alas, there are other BAG LADIES.  And they make it look very fashionable indeed.


ALSO WONDERING... HOW IS HER TOTE SO MILKY CLEAN ??



No comments:

Post a Comment