16.4.11

DREAMING HOUSES






I have named my blog after my mum’s habit from when I was younger to take longer routes to and from home in order to pass her ‘dreaming houses.’ These dreaming houses were cottage-like, humble homes, where inside you might find a stain glass window, an ornate fireplace, an old window-seat looking out to a yard of hedges and daisies while inside interiors were decorated with Victorian style wooden furniture and elements of florals might be found from the bathroom to the kitchen. Like my mum, who dreamt of these houses and what her life might be like if we all lived inside them, I find myself all too often dreaming of fashion and what it might be life If I was really apart of this world.

Dreaming of the Harpers Bazaar Australian Fashion Team being suddenly struck down by a rare food poisoning from a BALLY fashion a week earlier, with no one but me, a junior at the time,  to take on the job of travelling to New York to interview Anna Wintour that can not under any circumstances be rescheduled. We discuss her business secrets, a conversation which leads to a decision to take me on board as part of her team, her as my mentor.  After relocating, I find myself dropping $16,000 in a single visit to net-a-porter, before I step outside of my apartment to catch up with Natalie herself as she visits New York. I can call her Natalie, we are on first name basis now.  When the fall runway season is upon us, its only natural that I am seated to left of Anna Dello Russo at a Paris Fashion Week Chanel Show, where my outfit manages to compete with hers and Karl nods and waves personally at me during his finale. I remember that I need to catch up with him when Fashion Week is over before I return to my new home in London.


As you can see, there seems to be a definite need for an outlet for such imagination, and so this is the place where I will share my fashion thoughts, inspirations and dreamings.

Recent Thoughts/Inspirations and Dreamings :

MY LV FAN, WHICH I PURCHASED BECAUSE I WAS CERTAIN IT WAS A WARDROBE NECESSITY, SOMETHING THAT WOULD ULTIMATELY PROVE QUITE PRACTICAL. A COMPLETE BARGAIN AT $3,200.  YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY THIS ! MOST LIKELY NEEDED FOR MY UPCOMING TRIP TO CAPRI IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. 
HOWEVER, I AM STILL SEARCHING FORA NEED FOR THESE, BUT I DO WANT THEM 

SOME OF MY CLOSEST GIRLFRIENDS, I OFFERED TO TAKE THE PHOTO THATS WHY I AM NOT IN IT 


RECENT NEARLY NUDES OF ME. I AM NOT SHY TO SHOW YOU THIS, I HAVE BEEN TOLD MY BODY IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO LARA STONE'S. HOWEVER, I AM NOT 100% SURE I CAN SEE THIS RESEMBLANCE. ALSO - ODD,  I AM THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO CAN ALWAYS FIND NEED FOR GOLD NIPPLE COVERS. 


SOME MIU MIU PIECES FROM A RECENT ORDER I HAVE DONE AS THE BUYER FOR NET-A-PORTER FOR THE NEXT FALL SEASON,  I THINK I WILL GET THE LAST ENSEMBLE FOR MY OWN WARDROBE....




MY AT-HOME MAGAZINE COLLECTION (I HAVE A SMALL SELECTION IN THE OFFICE AS WELL)

SIMILAR TO AN OUFIT I WORE RECENTLY WHEN TAKING OUT THE RUBBISH - AN ACTIVITY THAT SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED WHEN IT COMES TO FINDING A NEW OUTFIT. THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR ALL FASHION STATEMENTS - TAKING OUT THE RUBBISH SHOULD NOT BE DISREGARDED AS ONE OF THEM.



RECENTLY, I HAVE FOUND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO THE GROCERIES 
AND THIS THE ONLY WAY TO EAT SUSHI 


FURTHERMORE, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LOOK WHILST PREGNANT.


SOMETIMES I SUDDENLY BECOME TO BIG TO FIT INSIDE MY OWN HOME, YOU WOULD BE QUITE ALARMED THIS HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME MORE THAN ONCE. ANNIE LEIBOVITZ HAPPENED TO BE THERE ON ONE OCCASION 


Note: Please expect further posts to be more realistic, however, only just.

sources : Fashion Gone RogueStyle.comThe SelbyLara-Iekeliene and other unknown sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment