25.4.11

IMAGINARY SHOPPING AT LN-CC WITH HARD EARNED IMAGINARY DOLLARS.

I am envisioning a fashionable funeral, meaning I am in definite need of the following: 

After receiving my most recent imaginary pay slip from working hard at my imaginary job, I felt the need to do an online shop at LN-CC, and now I await for my imaginary purchases to arrive in the week.... 

I'm expecting the following to greet me at my doorstep: 

1. Saskia Diez women’s Papier 135g bag from S/S 11 collection in black. $124.16 USD - or in my case IUSD. Imaginary US dollars. 
2. Ann Demeulemeester women’s Vitello Rubino Wallet from S/S 11 pre-collection in black. $338 IUSD.
3. Damir Doma women’s Pherkad High Waist Pants from S/S 11 collection in black. $586.65 IUSD. 
4. Damir Doma Women's Oxia Hooded Dress $523.02 IUSD. 
5.Jil Sander women’s wide leg pleat trousers from S/S 11 collection in black. $668.91 IUSD. 
6. Damir Doma's Women's Ficasio High Ankle Boot $353.85 IUSD.
7.  Rick Owens women’s Tuta playsuit from A/W 10 Gleam collection in black. $429.90 IUSD.
8. Rick Owens women’s low crotch silk shorts in black the SS11 Anthem collection. $684.43 IUSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment